- Conduct site inspections, load analysis to prospective customers
- Assist walk-in customers as well as phone-in customers with sales quotes, system designs, installation updates and after-sales client services.
- Monitor all Field engineers from inception to completion of every installation or site call out is the sole point of contact between office and customers as well as office and field engineers.
- Install Solar Power electricity systems and Solar Street lights.
- Take in repair orders, track repairs and test repaired systems
- Hold weekly sales meetings from 8:00 am-8:30 am with the sales team and ensure a full understanding of the sales effort of each individual salesperson.
- Prepare weekly sales report summary for MD.
- Check the internet daily for solar-based requests for tenders or requests for pre-qualification and complete these and submit them. At least one submission must be made weekly and a record of such submission available for inspection.
- Assist in design and configuration of Solar and Inverter power plants for customers
- Prepare Engineering reports and site analysis reports for prospective customers
- Assist to follow up sales efforts by preparing quotes, invoices and receipts, delivery notes/packing slips and waybills.
- Check company e-mail at least twice daily and follow –up accordingly.
- Conduct project site inspections and offer expert advice to customers
- Represent PSC Solar UK Ltd. at sales functions, social events and exhibitions.
- Generate and manage sales of solar components and systems.
- Participate in weekly or monthly sales development and technical training classes at PSC Industries offices in Lagos.
- Conduct sales/pre-installation site visits
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the MD
Minimum Qualification :
- Bachelors degree or ND in electrical or electrical/electronics engineering.
- 3+ years Experience with Electrical Engineering client/customer services, repairs or installations
- Experience with Inverters and Solar systems installation and sales is not required but is helpful.
- A significant level of internet skills, reporting and documentation skills, Microsoft office, adobe etc.
- At least 1 + year of supervision of Field and repair engineers will be a plus
- Minimum of 3 years experience with electricity project installations
- Proficiency with social media, CAD and Matlab
- Proficiency in designing and configuring solar power and hybrid inverter power plants
- Willingness to travel at least 60% of the time including holidays and weekends.
- Ability to follow simple instructions.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Free Catered Lunch
- NGN100,000 Yearly housing allowance.
Salary: NGN155,000 - NGN250,000/Month
How to Apply: Interested candidates should send CVs by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.