- Develop effective communication platforms for clients
- Inspire repeat business from clients.
- Conduct presentations and training for merchandisers
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction.
- Liaise with different departments about client queries.
- Offer advice to clients on services and products.
- Develop surveys and capture client information.
- Participate in marketing campaigns.
- Deal with client requests and troubleshoot problems.
- Manage inventory for sales and supply.
- The Officer should provide timely solutions to client’s problems, build sustainable and continuous relationships with clients, show initiative when dealing with client requests and assist in developing marketing material and sales strategies.
- The Officer shall have a good idea about the products for sales and keep records of all stocked items meant for sales and supply.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales and client service management
- Must be self-driven
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficiency in the English Language
- Experience in Digital marketing is an added advantage
Salary: NGN 100,000