- Develop effective communication platforms for clients
- Inspire repeat business from clients.
- Conduct presentations and training for merchandisers
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction.
- Liaise with different departments about client queries.
- Offer advice to clients on services and products.
- Develop surveys and capture client information.
- Participate in marketing campaigns.
- Deal with client requests and troubleshoot problems.
- Manage inventory for sales and supply.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales and client service management
- Must be self-driven
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficiency in the English Language
- Experience in Digital marketing is an added advantage