Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Student counseling
- Career counseling
- Contact schools to know available scholarship opportunities for students
- Follow up on leads on the CRM
- Convert applications to deposits
- Handover of student applications to Application Officer
- Follow up on applications through the Application officer
- Update students on their admission processes
- Forward the student details to the Visa Processing Department at the Visa application stage
- Seek for refund when needed
- Present the weekly report
- Participate in the TGM Exhibitions
- Meet target
- Conversion of over 50 percent of entire leads given.
- Have good knowledge of courses offered so as to place students on Universities and Countries of their choice.
- Help the organization in developing more partnerships.
- Assisting with the Organization program – Fairs, School Visits.
- A good relationship with supervisor
- A wiliness to carry out instructions given at all times.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- A Client Service officer must have strong leadership, problem-solving, and planning skills, as well as excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- They must be highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- The candidate must be good with project management and be knowledgeable about the company’s products.
- Proficiency in the use of computers is also necessary.
- Organizational skills
- Good negotiation skills and Interpersonal communication skills
- Customer Service skills
- Marketing skills
- Analytical skills
Education and Training Requirements:
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Business Management, or other related fields.
- A candidate may also possess a degree in the field related to the specific industry or related field of professional qualification or experience.
Ability required for the job
- Report Writing
- Event Planning
- Human resource planning
- Critical Thinking
- Team Spirit
- Attention to Details
- Ability to Work Well Under Pressure
- Attend to client's inquiries.
- Satisfy Clients
- Attend all TGM Roadshows and events both locally and internationally.
- Client Service Officers usually work in a fast-paced office environment.
- They work an average of 40 hours per week, although overtime work on the weekends or evenings may be required to meet deadlines.
- There may also be a need to travel to meet clients, and thus may be exposed to varying weather conditions.
- Normal office environment