- They maintain relationships with executives of client businesses, oversee the agency’s account team across all disciplines and develop strategies for clients.
- Guarantees and delivers end-to-end satisfaction for clients
- Take accurate minutes of the meeting and follow up with individual action owner to ensure closeout, prompt resolution, and attention to client’s issues.
- Develop proposals based on the briefs and presentation of the proposal to clients
- Organize brainstorming session with team members to execute projects
- Send weekly reports on activation and closeout reports to clients.
- Follow up to obtain PO for all contracted jobs and ensuring full payments on all concluded jobs.
- Provide clarity to operations team on Project definition, scope, deliverables, and KPI’s
- Occasional traveling and weekend jobs when the need arises.
- Be highly motivated and able to demonstrate good planning and organizational skills.
- Have excellent communication, presentation, and above all customer service skills.
- Fair knowledge of Marketing
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- A self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision
- High attention to details and delivering results on time
- Ability to drive with a valid driver’s license
- Preferably a FEMALE candidate.
- A degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 3years experience in marketing, sales, or client service role with a proven record of achieving revenue growth.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Salary Range: N150,000 – N200,000/month (commensurate with the level of experience)