A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Originating and developing marketing plans.
- Develop promotional opportunities and ideas from conception through to delivery.
- To deliver client satisfaction activity within the agreed budget
- To assist with the implementation of strategies with specific objectives and targets as agreed.
- To support the overall objectives of the company both externally and internally.
- Take responsibility for specific campaigns as agreed with the line manager i.e venue specific campaigns and marketing and promotional events
- Innovatively source for and maintain clients for 3AG
- Promote effective client service
- Have complete knowledge of services rendered and complete product knowledge taking the responsibility to stay updated
- Develop rapport with unit clients, be responsive and accurate with correspondence
- Follow the agents’ code of business conduct
- Maintain a position of trust and responsibility in keeping all 3AG-related business confidential
- Update student information on the student portal
- To organize, prepare and deliver presentations as when due
- Ensure company management guidelines and policies are followed.
- To provide progress through one-to-one interviews with the line manager.
- To monitor competitor activity
- Minimum academic qualification of a degree
- 3 - 5 years of experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.