As a client service executive, you will be responsible for handling existing and potential clients and solving customer service problems. In this position, you will be supporting advisers and clients alike in their goals, offering advice and client support for new business and client servicing.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional after-sales service.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all existing and potential clients.
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensuring that the correct terms of sale are entered into the client database to prevent avoidable billing issues.
- Preparing meeting packs and valuations for client appointments.
- Reviewing client’s performance for annual reviews.
- Identify key business and clinical challenges and provide possible solutions.
- Liaising and working with colleagues within the organization to ensure success and operational efficiency and profitability.
- Maintaining a detailed and accurate record of all client details and communications
- Building and maintaining long-lasting business relationships with clients
- Assisting in the hiring process and providing necessary guidance to the team members and new recruits
- Providing clients with relevant information on the products and services offered by the company
- Identifying and making promotional/marketing offers to potential clients
- Performing on-site sales visits
- Drafting and negotiating the terms and conditions mentioned in the client service agreement
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or an industry-related field.
- Proven experience working as a client servicing executive.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills, verbal & written
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience working within Client services or a client support system.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Team player
- Excellent record-keeping and reporting capabilities
- Ability to multi-task
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 plus 30,000 expense fee