- To act as a liaison between our organization and our customers/clients and resolving customer’s problems and ensuring that medical services are delivered in a timely and professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring patients are promptly attended to in a manner that will elicit come back effect
- Ensuring that patients are not being kept waiting unnecessarily without being carried along at all times.
- Being courteous and helpful to all patients/customers at all times
- Displaying a sense of discretion and prioritize on emergency situations
- Liaising with the medical crew to ensure that medical tests, investigations and other procedures are carried out on patients without delay.
- Reporting and communicating to the appropriate authority especially the administrative manager on vital issues and necessary information for decision making and immediate action.
- Ensuring the workflow in the front office is done seamlessly and as professional as possible
- Liaising with front desk officers to ensure overall patient flow and excellent turn-around time for all services.
- Developing and maintaining existing client relationship
- Introducing company services/products to clients and responding to clients enquiries
Competencies and Skills required
- Possess an OND certificate
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and relationship management skills required. The candidate should live around mile 2, Amuwo, Okota etc environs.
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft office package (Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint)