Client Relations Officer responsibilities include:
· Building long-term relationships with key clients.
· Addressing customer concerns and complaints.
· Creating sales plans to generate revenue.
· Proven experience as a Client Relations Officer
· Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
· Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
· Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
· Proficient in MS Office
· A customer-oriented attitude
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Problem-solving aptitude
· Ability to work well with a team
· HND/BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Banking & Finance or a related field