Department: Corporate Relationship Department
Reporting to: Head of Business & Investment
Level: Middle level (After confirmation to Senior)
Purpose of the Job
‘Best in Class’ Relationship Management with Corporates – ‘Strengthening company’s brand in the corporate arena.
Ensuring delivery of industry-leading customer service, premier on boarding experience and advisory service to new and existing Corporate Customers
* Build relationships with new and existing clients.
* Create plans to address clients’ Investment plan to suit both client and company.
* Schedule regular meetings with clients to ensure they are satisfied and stay with the company packages.
* Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
* Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
* Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
* Study competition to find new client and ways to retain existing clients.
* Make sure to meet up with set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them.
* Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, Finance department & senior
management) to address customers’ needs.
* Must have connection to bring in clients periodically as set in the target.
HND/B.SC OR ADVANCE DIPLOMA
· Good management skills
· Good written and spoken skills in English
· Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills
· Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their need
· Ability to work to deadlines with proven time management skills
· Qualified applicants residing in Ikorodu/Ketu axis have more changes of
getting the job.
The main workforce we are looking for must be able to meet up these under listed requirements:
1. Must have worked or currently working with investment or finance company.
2. Must be ready to meet up our monthly sales/revenue target.
4. Must be able cross over the probation period of 3 months and meet up with monthly sale/revenue target.
5. If he/she cannot meet up with resumption target of client’s fund then will be on commission base staff with basic fixed salary.
6. The minimum start-up salary of: 150k – 250k depends on Sales/Revenue Target he/she can generate. The minimum work experiences of 2 years.