- Researching prospects and generating leads in the market.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Making sales calls, preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Meeting or exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
Note: Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities of the post, each individual task may not have been identified; therefore you will be expected to comply with any reasonable request from the Medical Director / CEO, including ad hoc projects, to undertake work of a similar level that is not specified in the job description.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Proven sales experience.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Ability to take technical knowledge and communicate it easily, simply, and in an articulate manner.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with clients.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel), CRM (Customer Relationship Management), and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Analysing competitors' programs/products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
Location: Lekki Phase 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified