About Our Company
TopYouGo is a full-service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Nigeria, Ghana and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention. At TopYouGo, no two problems are the same, hence, we utilize a unique and made-to-measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
About Your New Role
- Candidate will be responsible for assisting the Business Operations Manager & Human Resources Manager in establishing and maintaining client relations & business development.
- Candidate will also be responsible for the general welfare and management of the office and its environment.
- You will be the first point of contact for all existing and prospective client’s enquiries.
- To excel in this role, you will have 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role with an excellent customer service, client relationship management, client retention, record keeping, reporting, and many more.
- To resolve day to day queries from clients and providing support for routine issues
- To act as a point of contact for client’s enquiries.
- To manage phone calls, messages, emails and other ad hoc duties.
- Responsible for lead conversion and client retention
- Required to draft proposals/ quotes which will be sent to leads.
- Assist in boosting monthly sales and performance
- Getting acquainted with all digital marketing terminologies, processes, and the person in charge.
- Keep tab on all sales and project deliveries.
- Maintain employee records according to company rules and policies
- To assist in establishing strong internal & external communication
- To assist senior member of staffs when required
- To participate in all team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Tracking of office stocks/supplies, and placing orders when necessary
- Required to work on Saturdays
- A passion for digital marketing
- Articulate and good communicator
- Good telephone manners with excellent customer service
- Good understanding of customer relationship management
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to meet deadlines
- Excellent team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Requires little or no supervision
- Strong interest in research and personal development
- Strong interest in the organizational growth and development
- Digital Marketing experience will be an added advantage
- Degree in Marketing, communication or any related courses