Client Operations Manager, Data Innovation
Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Management & Business Development
We are seeking a highly-analytical Client Operations Manager to lead a data annotation team for a Fortune 100 client. You will report to and serve as a key partner to the Head of Client Operations in helping our client achieve the best possible outcome. As a company, we’re obsessed with excellence. We ask smart questions to build a thorough understanding of our customer's needs; then pour ourselves into delivering not just great work, but also a perfect user experience so that we stand out in what is a very crowded market. The only commitment greater than the one we have to our customers is the one we have to our people. We are dedicated to carving out a place in the digital economy for young Africans, so we work tirelessly to equip them with the skills needed to build meaningful careers. As a culture, we’re Silicon Valley meets ECOWAS. We’re youthful, sharp, dynamic, and fresh. We’re Lagos and Dakar, in English et en français, and we’re on a mission to win for our communities and our clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Oversee the onboarding and offboarding of new team members to internal systems and client platforms
- Coordinate across stakeholders to ensure the right resourcing, execution, and communications are in place to deliver meaningful results.
- Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies and implement scalable solutions.
- Ensure attainment of monthly billable production targets across all data annotation projects.
- Work with the Data Team & HR to manage a smooth transition of inter-departmental movements across the organization.
- Identify issues and errors, and communicate appropriate course-correction plans to the Account Manager.
- Lead process improvement efforts and develop process documentation to ensure consistency of administrative quality processes.
- The focal point for client meetings is to analyze the status of supply fulfillment and discuss insights, business updates, and risk mitigation.
- Lead the billing and invoice process across projects, ensuring accuracy and timely submission.
- Monitor max billable adherence by all projects and communicate deviations to the Account Manager and Project Managers.
- Work with the Finance team to ensure timely payment of EOM salaries.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in a STEM field or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of Project or Operations Management experience is preferred.
- Professional Services or client-facing experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent conceptual, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Excel
- Highly organized and well-structured: both in the way you think and communicate.
- A perfectionist at heart; you set a high bar for your work and lead others to do the same.
- Proactive, and able to thrive with little to no supervision.
- Solution-oriented, with a strong bias to action.
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility and ownership for success.
- You are prepared to tackle the task of managing small to large projects with multiple priorities and competing deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain professional and collaborative relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing and interpreting data to support business decisions and to provide insight into future initiatives.
- Competitive compensation package.
- A high-performance, high-energy work environment.
- Large-scale impact.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.