As the Client Executive, you will play an extremely important role in our success by directly supporting some of our key financial partners in South Africa. The main goal of this position is to not be “just” a service provider, but rather the client’s trusted advisor when it comes to payment solutions.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Ensure that client requests are acknowledged and resolved as fast as possible, either on your own or by coordinating with internal teams
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships through regular on-onsite visits, telephone / Zoom calls, and email communication.
- Work closely with our global partners (Mastercard, Visa, banks, etc), suppliers and other partners, plus internal teams like Customer Support and Tech.
- Work alongside the New Business team during the new client rollout phase to ensure a seamless transition and positive experience for the client as they prepare to launch our product.
- Be the front facing expert; navigating your way through the tough conversations, negotiations, and facilitating conflict resolution when needed while keeping in mind that top-notch service is at the heart of what we do.
- 5+ years of relevant account and relationship management experience within the fields of tech or banking
- Experience working with and supporting large corporate clients and proven experience in building lasting and successful relationships with them
- A tech-savvy brain and the ability to understand how our products tie into payment processing, plus a talent for explaining tech-related concepts to a non-technical audience
- Comfortable with ambiguity and operating in an environment synonymous with change
- A strong sense of urgency and the ability to jump on client requests as they come up
- A mentality of “the customer comes first” and a willingness to go the extra mile to prove it
- Ability to manage stress as the role can be demanding
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.