- In this role, you will be responsible for the overall client experience with the organization and its products and services.
- You will work closely with clients in identifying, understanding, and meeting their specific needs and pain points.
- You will also double as the Social media manager.
- Success in this role will be demonstrated by improved client retention and satisfaction while growing new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Seek opportunities to upsell products and services to existing clients.
- Nurture working relationships with clients throughout the calendar year.
- Track client’s processes and provide prompt assistance as and when needed.
- Design and execute solutions tailored to client needs
- Ensure compliance with company policies and follow ethical standards
- Manage clients’ expectations and ensure smooth delivery of client requests
- Foster brand awareness and engagement through social media.
- Customer relations and Business Development.
- Flexibility to work weekends once in a while
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Business, Human Relations, Management, or any related field.
- Proven experience in sales/customer service/social media management.
- Creative, with a keen eye for detail
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Excellent people skills.
- Previous customer relations/Business Development or social media management experience is an advantage.
- Sound understanding of the Events & Program Management business and ecosystem