ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishment of cleaning standards and procedures for workers and ensure adherence to these standards and procedures
- Coaching and developing employees (cleaners)
- Scheduling and assigning specific duties/roles to cleaners and also ensuring that they are carried out expertly
- Inspection of cleaning equipment on a regular basis so as to know when they are worn-out and also request for a replacement
- Controlling and monitoring the usage of cleaning materials so as to avoid or minimize waste and/or misuse
- Providing any form of required assistance to cleaners while they carry out their duties.
- Prompt escalation of work issues from the location under supervision
- Liaise with the Manager on a daily basis regarding current tasks and assist in the planning of future tasks.
- Ensure all assigned duties are carried out and that resources are fully utilized
- Ensure all staff wear all appropriate PPE and adhere to the COVID- 19 protocols
- Actively promote Health & Safety and directly report any breach directly to the Manager
- Ensure housekeeping standards are met and maintained in all facilities and report shortcomings/faults to the manager.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Minimum OND in a relevant field of study
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a cleaning supervisor in a cleaning services company is an added advantage
- Experience as a cleaning supervisor in a food-based Manufacturing Industry is an added advantage
- Must reside within TINCAN - APAPA