A well-established private school is on the hunt for self-motivated and experienced class teachers in upper, lower primary, crèche and subject teachers in the following fields; Accounting, Mathematics, English, technical drawing, Home economics, etc. to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities. You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities. He or she MUST be computer literate.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in teaching or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Must be less than 40 years
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
Location: FCT, Abuja.