- Analyzes survey mapping, drawings and materials and other geologic data to plan projects. Manages budgets and projects resources
- Inspects projects site to monitor progress and ensure compliance to design specification and safety standards
- Ensures projects run smoothly and structures are completed with a budget and on time. Discuss requirements with clients and other professionals; architects and subcontractors. Manages directs and monitors progress during each project phase.
- Accessing the environmental impact and risk connected to projects.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
- Any other task as assigned.