- The Civil/ Site engineer’s duties include planning, overseeing all site projects and ongoing construction work.
- He or She must also ensure that all necessary industry standards are maintained and in compliance with all government regulations.
- Responsibilities also include preparation of design specifications and the Incorporation of special features which relate to the project at hand into specifications.
- The Civil/Site Engineer will draft construction procedures and special methods, and coordinate with contractors and other stakeholders
- He or She will perform a technical review on specifications to ensure clarity, completeness, and exactness, and to remove restrictive descriptions so as to ensure competitive bidding
- Civil Engineer must possess and/or develop the following skillsets
- Proven work experience as a Civil Engineer or in construction for at least 4 years
- Basic understanding of Construction
- Hands-on experience with large construction projects with the ability to bring them to completion
- Familiarity with Real Estate Industry
- Must have Project Management skills
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with the ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Availability to work flexible hours
- Proficiency in English
- Computer skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Building, and Construction. A master’s degree would be a plus
The proposed Salary is NGN 150,000