- Conduct on-site investigations and analyse data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and others)
- Work with contractors, surveyors, and building engineers to create a construction schedule and ensure smooth execution of projects.
- Can develop integrated structural designs of buildings, renovations or restorations
- Understand and can work with computer-aided design software to create blueprints and images and carrying out technical and feasibility studies
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering or any related course.
- COREN certified and have a minimum of 8 years experience in similar role.