* Developing detailed designs.
- * Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- * Preparing and implementing project plans.
- * Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- * Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- * Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- * Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- * Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- * Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.)
Salary: N80,000 - N120,000