As the Launching Operations Coordinator, your mission is to guarantee that the City Launching & Pioneering Team (CLAP) has everything it needs to operate smoothly and succeed in its goal of launching 20 cities by the end of 2022.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Support leadership in designing and driving the international expansion plan
- Understand who needs what, by when (e.g. flights, accommodations, payments, team meetings, resources, decisions)
- Fix problems as they come up and escalate to leadership as needed
- Serve as communication bridge between launchers and central teams
- Develop & implement processes and metrics for the CLAP team to track its progress and spot bottlenecks
- Establish systems & routines for the team to exchange learnings and stay in tune
- Ensure knowledge management & sharing of best practices and lessons learned - if we get something right, we document it; if we get it wrong, even more!
- Support the training of new hires to the CLAP team
- Experience & Background: 2-4 years of experience working in a top tier consulting or investment banking firm (or in an equivalent fast-paced, diverse work environment - we want to understand if you are versatile and can thrive in an environment that requires you to multi-task across a wide range of functions and projects)
- Extremely organized: you keep meticulous to-do lists and plan your day carefully
- Project management: you have ample experience managing projects end-to-end, coordinating a range of stakeholders and ensuring results are achieved
- Analytical Skills: You are able to dissect a problem into small pieces to find the optimal solution and take the required steps to overcome them. Ideally, you also bring to the table strong data analysis skills and have strong financial acumen.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.