Capture Action on Camera
- Videographers record important events using camera, lighting, and audio equipment.
- Videographers direct people to capture specific action and events for the camera.
Edit Recorded Video
- Videographers edit captured video to tell concise, visually pleasing stories.
Set Up Equipment
- Videographers set up and break down recording equipment before and after use. This includes taping down cables for safety.
- Videographers keep all video and audio equipment in good working order, replacing pieces as necessary.
Design Promotional Videos
- Videographers create short promotional videos for the hiring company or for personal marketing purposes.
- Videographers negotiate rates with clients based on the amount of time spent filming and editing video materials.
- Videographers track time spent shooting and editing video in order to create invoices for clients or to fill out timesheets for employers.