Cinema Managers are responsible for providing effective operational duty management by planning, performing, and managing operational tasks. They will deliver excellent Guest service through the training, management, and motivation of all team members using Company Best Practice and Reward and Recognition programs. They will maintain the quality of the Cinema environment ensuring it is safe, secure, clean, and well maintained.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Support the business manager in driving daily retail profitability by maximizing RPH & minimizing shrinkage and wastage.
- To plan, perform, and manage operational and administrative tasks within the cinema in compliance with operations standards, company policies, and procedures. This includes preparing the cinema for the day ahead, following up on scheduled maintenance, setting shift rotas, and managing the game plan within the cinema.
- To proactively manage operational costs on a day-to-day basis. Support the business manager in the effective management of controllable costs, third-party contractors, and team members.
- To carry out specific first-level supervisory, coaching, and training activities within the cinema to ensure that the both company’s and operations' best practice standards are maintained to the highest level.
- Support with cinema marketing to ensure the cinemas meet set audience targets each week/period.
- Ensure the registration of all free passes and promotion tickets on the box office log book.
- Ensure the safety of employees and Guests by complying with Company Standards, Health, and Safety and
- Environment legislation and meeting all other statutory requirements
- Ensure checks and balances are in place to prevent loss and to ensure the security of cash, assets, guests, and employees at all times. This includes supervision and training of team members on correct procedures
- To effectively communicate daily to all team members’/team leaders all relevant promotional activities, targets, and operational priorities.
- Stock & Inventory Management Roles:
- Daily physical stock count and reporting
- Ensure that all items received from the supplier are as specified in the local purchase order, right quantities, and in good condition.
- Prompt update of stock activities on VISTA (receiving or return) entry on vista.
- Establish practical stock monitoring measures to avoid overstocking, aged stock, and stock-outs.
- Ensure proper storage of all items and report any facility and retail equipment faults that could lead to item damage.
- Source for third Party alternatives in the site's locality in the case of supply failures (especially for essential
- items like bread bun, NBC products, etc.
- Responsible for stock Issuing at the site
- Carry out stock record keeping on daily basis. Effectively and orderly deployment of the stock cards.
- Accountable for stock document management and communication to the Support Office Team (upload on One-drive).
- Daily update of inventory worksheets, weekly and monthly report compilation
- Job knowledge – In-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients, and industry trends.
- Customer Relation Skills – Responds promptly to customer’s needs; meets commitments
- Negotiation & Networking Skills – Strong ability to convince clients and colleagues; help clients make a buying decision and increase patronage.
- Personal Credibility – Follows through on commitments and service promises; strictly maintains privacy and confidentiality; respects rights of all co-workers and customers and behave in an ethical manner in everyday situations.
- Planning and Organizational Skills – Ability to marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; multi-task and use resources effectively and efficiently.
- Communication Skills – Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical skills - demonstrates the ability to picture, articulate, and solve multiple problems and concepts and make decisions that are reasonable and based on available information.
- The Candidate must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Minimum of 3 years in operations management at a supervisory level (retail experience preferred)
- Must be willing to relocate if required
- He/ She must have the ability to keep abreast of the trend in this field of expertise and make practical application of specialized knowledge in an everyday situation
Remuneration: NGN 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.