- Work closely with the management team from China to process work in each department in time and good manner
- Work as the bridge to coordinate between departments across different countries and time zone, including work coordination and people coordination
- To process other works assigned by a management team.
- Fluent in Chinese and English language, at least with HSK certificate 5 or 6. Other language skills like Spanish, French is a plus.
- Experience in HR, Finance, Operation, Marketing, Customer Service, or Legal is a big plus besides working as translators.
- Smart, quick in mind with good learning skills.
- Self-motivated with willing to accept challenges and keep growing in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to travel and relocate internationally when necessary.
Compensation And Benefits:
- Great career chance to grow in an international company with opportunities to work with people from multiple cultures and background
- Competitive compensation in the market with the opportunities of salary increase
- Attendance bonus and transportation bonus and performance bonus as per the work and department
- Team Building every month with delicious food and beverage
- Employee HMO plan.