- Designing and following a full schedule of activities and discover suitable teaching material.
- Balancing your teaching between logical and social exercises
- Providing basic care and caregiving activities
- Use a wide range of teaching methods ( stories, media, indoor or outdoor games) etc to enhance the child’s abilities.
- Evaluate children’s performance to make sure they are on the right learning track.
- Remain in constant communication with parents and update them on the progress of their children.
- Collaborate with other colleagues
- Adhere with teaching standards and safety regulations as established by the official.
- Proven experience as a Childcare/ Daycare Teacher
- Excellent knowledge of child development and up-to-date education methods
- Methodical and Creative
- Patience, flexibility and love for children
- Strong communication and time management skills.