- The CTO must be a multi-talented individual who has a natural talent and passion to learn various vocational skills.
- His/her area of specialization however must be in Fashion Design (Pattern drafting & illustration) in both male and female wears.
- He/She must have at least 2 years of fashion experience.
- He/She must have at least an HND. A trade test certificate is a plus.
- He/She must be sound in both spoken and written English language
- He/She must have a passion for imparting knowledge to others.
- He/she must not be more than 40 years of age.
- The CTO serves as head to other instructors in the institute.
- The CTO teaches students in Fashion Design (Pattern drafting, sewing techniques & illustration)
- The CTO produces ready-to-wear and bespoke dresses/ clothes.
- The CTO is actively involved in developing curriculums.
- The CTO is involved in all other miscellaneous activities that will help the organization move forward.
Reporting Line: The CTO reports directly to the CEO
Compensation: He/She will earn nothing less than N600,000 annually plus other perks (according to performance)
Other perks include:
- Exposure to regular training
- Opportunity to be part of the Board of Directors of the company.
- Opportunity to grow with the company and get international exposure.
Application deadline: June 28, 2021.
Method of Application:
Write a cover letter telling us why you would like to work with us and why we should hire you.