The Chief Security Officer will be responsible for the overall coordination of security activities and physical security strategies of the entire organization.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Enforce compliance with all the organisation’s security policies and procedures.
- Supervise all security personnel within the organisation, ensuring routine activities are carried out as specified and approved.
- Schedule the work and duties of individual security officers including but not limited to patrols, leave, duty roaster etc.
- Approve all material movement in and out of the premises.
- Ensure constant inspection of all entry and exit registers, ensuring daily logs of all activities around the company.
- Serve as the first point of call for all security incidence escalation within the organisation.
- Ensure safety and security of guests and employees within the building.
- Work with HSE officers in areas of fire drills and emergencies, ensuring proper accountability of all employees within the building.
- Ensure physical safety and environmental safety of all MainOne buildings and working environments, escalating any potential hazard to the HSE officer.
- Generate appropriate security reports on all incidences for management use.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support to all internal/external security staff.
- Develop policies and procedures for all areas of security incidences such as loss and fraud prevention etc.
- Develop procedures to ensure the physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Oversee and liaise with security services providers including the Nigerian Police.
- Liaise with the commissioner of Police/DPO in case of any security incidents etc.
- Maintain relationships with local, state, and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines, and procedures within the MainOne group.
- Ensure company-wide compliance with security policies, and procedures, recommending sanctions for breaches, etc.
- Create workplace awareness and prevention programs.
- Ensure all electronic surveillance systems are up to date and in proper working shape, devising means of proper storage and security of all camera footage.
- Prioritize security initiatives as may be recommended by senior management
- Investigate security breaches, providing fact-finding and incident reports to senior management.
- Implement disciplinary procedures for all security staff of MainData, recommending replacement or dismissal of hired security operative.
- Constantly conducting audits to find holes in security processes and recommending reviews as may be necessary.
- Either an HND or BSc certificate or equivalent
- At least 8 years of work experience as a security personnel.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Skilled in the use of a computer
- Report writing skills
- Ability to coordinate with other security operatives (armed or otherwise)
- People management skills
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and promptly respond to emergencies
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.