- Create digital security management programs and prioritize security initiatives and issues.
- Perform tasks related to risk assessment, crisis management, personnel safety, and facility security.
- Develop and implement strategic security protocols and procedures.
- Hire and recruit the best talent in building up the security of the supermarket.
- Develop and initiate procedures to protect the supermarket’s assets.
- Develop and oversee policies and programs used in the mitigation or reduction of compliance, operational, and security risk strategies relating to the personnel and assets of the retail store.
- Conduct research and execute security management solutions to help keep the supermarket safe.
- Plan, test, implement and monitor IT security systems.
- Enhance security programs, develop training standards to thwart security incidents and information misclassification.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Experience with a wide range of relevant IT systems, security monitoring, and detection tools.
- Ex-Military/Police will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as security supervisor.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
- Strong leadership skills.
- solid interpersonal skills