About the Company:
- Founded in 2016, Amarava Agro Processors Ltd (A subsidiary of Fullmark Group) is a leading rice mill plant situated in Kano State in the Northern region of Nigeria.
About Job Role:
- The Chief Security Officer (CSO) is the most senior officer of the security department, and is in charge of all matters pertaining to security in the company. The CSO is primarily responsible for coordinating all security staff and security protocols to ensure the safety of people, goods and equipment within and around the facility.
Core roles and responsibilities include:
- Conducting the morning fall-in; where all security personnel are addressed and assigned their position/post of the day, including all other information being passed.
- Coordinating morning exercise with the security personnel
- Patrolling the facility premises at intervals (at least twice a day) to monitor security personnel as well as lookout for threats and development.
- Assigning positions/posts to all security personnel.
- Standing as the communication channel between the management and the security department.
- Training and orientation of new security staff.
- Performing any other specialized activity needed to keep the company safe and under decorum.
- Able to speak, write and read the English language, Hausa is a plus.
- Able to follow policies and procedures in conducting job tasks.
- Able to work with a team and independently.
- This job operates in a manufacturing warehouse environment.
- Higher National Diploma (HND), University Degree or other equivalent education.
- Additional Eligibility Qualifications or Certifications will be a plus.
- 10 years plus experience with the Police, Military or Paramilitary
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Health Cover
- Paid Time Off
- Pension Program