- General supervisory role to ensure excellent business and workplace performance
- Work with other stakeholders and employees to ensure strategic goals and objectives of the organization are well defined and keys to achieving them are set.
- To Spearhead strategies to steer the company’s short, medium and long-term goals are set in the desired direction.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention.
- Controlling costs, and ensuring optimum resource management.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports as well as monitoring performance against targets
- Overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices.
- Delegating responsibilities to support the transfer of skills and knowledge for growth and empowerment.
- Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities.
- Initiating and completing performance reviews.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
- A qualified medical doctor with a strong passion for business development and performance.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in managing and/supervising different units within an organisation.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in previous organisations.
- Proven track record of managing budgets successfully.
- Demonstrated experience in ethical leadership.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Ability to make, interpret and apply business projections against actuals for desired results.
- M.B.B.S, with a valid MDCN license.
- Good knowledge of Telehealth and health technology will be a clear advantage.
- Additional Public health knowledge is an added advantage.
- Age 30 - 37