- Formulation of policies and standard operating procedures in line with company strategy and business goals.
- Coordination of the team’s effort to implement and adhere to best practices defined standard operating procedures.
- Coordination of people, processes and tools to guarantee the successful delivery of all value promised as part of communicating the product value proposition
- Ensuring that target KPIs on product and service quality are consistently met and surpassed
- Ensuring that periodic goals and performance expectations of the various units within the team are achieved.
- Ensuring complete compliance and ongoing improvements to best practices for software development life cycle management
- Ensuring complete compliance and ongoing improvements to best practices for technical and operational support processes
- Instituting and coordinating strategic project management operations to eliminate and avoid major project bottlenecks
- Overseeing, supporting, and ensuring complete compliance with best practices for internal and client-side project execution activities.
- Formulating and implementing necessary changes to people, processes and tools to continuously increase efficiency, improve quality and eliminate operational bottlenecks
- Establishing, planning towards, and providing for current and future resource/capacity requirements
- Ensuring ongoing benchmarking and improvement of core skills across various units within the team
- Involvement in the audit of prospective client systems, analysis of requirements and development of suitable solution designs and architectures
- Ensuring the availability of technical and business-related documentation required for the smooth functioning of all functions within the team.
- BSc in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Possesses one or more of the following internationally recognized professional qualifications; PMP, Prince II, Scrum, or Six Sigma
- At least 10 years related work experience including experience in one or more of the following areas; Management Consulting, Banking, Fintech and Technology
- Candidate must have worked in the capacity of COO or CTO for a technology startup or as senior team lead in a technology management or related function
- Previous experience as a software developer or application/system administrator will be an added advantage
- Candidate should have good knowledge of software development life cycle, payment, banking, and IT infrastructure.
- Proven entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial accomplishments with an industry reputation for successful execution and ability to deliver operational excellence in technology services
- Strong capabilities in project management, product management, process engineering, scrum, software development & IT operations (DevOps), software requirements analysis, quality assurance, and service delivery
- We are a young company with a start-up culture. We prefer young candidates with a growth mindset.
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders including the team, clients, partners, investors and executive leadership.
- The candidate must be highly proficient in problem-solving, analytical thinking and Communication
- Candidate must have strong attention to detail and exhibit self-confidence while having high personal ambitions and a strong work ethic