The job holder will oversee the day-to-day operations of the company across assigned areas; Develop and execute strategies for effective and efficient supply chain management to ensure the excellent customer experience; Support corporate business goal setting and drive implementation of corporate objectives; Responsible for building leaders across all operational units.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Support the CEO in formulating the company's short and long-term objectives and supporting corporate initiatives
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures
- Establish and drive policies to promote maximum performance and dedication toward the company’s mission, vision, and culture
- Develop performance measures and monitoring systems to support efficiency across all units under the supervision
- Develop and implement strategies to maximize efficiency in inventory management and logistics, minimizing stock-out and stock expiry.
- Oversee the operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Oversee the management of all the company’s assets
- Evaluate organizational performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Assess and implement improved processes and new technologies and collaborate with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
- A good first degree from an accredited University, must have graduated with at least second-class upper
- MBA degree holder, highly preferred
- Minimum of eight (8) years of operations planning and/or general management experience with at least two (2) years in a COO/Operations Director position.
- Previous experience in a reputable medical diagnostics distribution company is highly desired.
- Business Acumen
- Ability to supervise multidisciplinary teams
- Strategic thinking, planning, and visioning
- Supply chain management
- Excellent people management skills
- Business process improvement
- Profitability management; understands finance.
Remuneration: NGN 30,000,000 - 32,000,000 per annum
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.