A high-visibility role as a part of the leadership and management team. The person will be driving the operations function for the organization wherein the person will be overlooking, evaluating, and monitoring the entire company's operations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:15 years
The incumbent will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for:
- Establish an overall vision and strategy for the country's business unit.
- Oversee, monitor, and evaluate the operation's performance.
- Direct the preparation of operating budgets and proposals for projects.
- Oversee all projects, the operational aspects to ensure that all activities are completed on time and within budget and with minimal disruption to the organization's day-to-day operations.
- Understand document management, NIPEX, NCDMB, NAPIMS, DPR, and other statutory documentation
- Tender accuracy and completeness to make sure all bid documents required for submittal are prepared and signed by the authorized personnel
- Co-ordinate, manage and support Bids and Tender (RFQ & RFI) submissions.
- Review final documents for quality control and proofread for accuracy and compliance.
- Coordinate and communicate development activities and priorities with all relevant departments to ensure successful completion of projects' objectives on time, every time to the Chairman/CEO.
- Lead, guide, evaluate, and develop a team of senior managers with operational responsibilities to ensure that the organization achieves it business objectives and complies with all relevant regulations and laws.
- Overall responsibility for end to end operations by providing internal leadership, managing the people, budgets, and targets
- The ideal candidate should come with at least 15 years of experience, including 10 - 12 years in the execution of operations, projects, and leadership role experience
- (Mechanical/Chemical) degree is a must for this role. engineering preferred. Advanced degrees are desirable.
- The age range for this position is between 35 - 50 years
- Must be willing to relocate to Warri (Operations Office)
- Must be able to work in a potentially stressful environment
- The person must exhibit strong commercial and contractual awareness and excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills with staff, clients and vendors are essential, also should have led a team of minimum 20 people
- A technical management background is essential
- Must be very visible with a professional appearance and highly respected
- Exposure to the oil and gas regulatory requirements is essential
- Ability to work independently in a team environment, and possessing strong analytical, organization, supervisory interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Self-initiated, passionate operational leader
- Ability to lead, plan and manage change
- Ability to anticipate operational roadblocks and avoid them
- Superior business development relationship skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to set priorities
Remuneration: NGN 800,000 – 1,200,000