- Ability to oversee all daily operational and administrative functions.
- Ability to design and implement business operations with competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Ability to make business projections and set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Ability to manage relationships with partners/vendors and establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Ability to control company cost, introduce tactical initiatives, oversee marketing initiatives and implement better business practices.
- Ability to assess and implement improved processes and new technologies and collaborate with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
- BSc in Engineering, Business Administration or related field with at least eight (8) years post qualification/experience in the management team in oil and gas industry.
- An applicant not more than 50 years of age with experience in Sub-sea & marine services.
- An International oil company operations experience is a plus