Our core areas of impact are strategic road mapping in Human Capital, Operations, and New Business Strategy. We are looking for a Chief of Staff to work as the right-hand to the CEO and be immersed in strategic and operational analysis, as well as taking a lead role in driving projects within the business, increasing revenues, and maximizing the organizational strategy and direction of the Company’s expansion. The Chief of Staff must be adept at researching and compiling information, briefs, and reports for the CEO, to quickly understand where the business is and the issues it faces. This position will be expected to give opinions on such findings, and proactively design and implement action and project plans as well as monitoring all deliverables.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Create investor updates, pitch decks, speeches, conference submissions, and presentations on behalf of the CEO
- Draft blog posts and articles out of recorded meetings and handbook content
- Sets up meeting files, scheduling meetings, sets meeting agendas, setting location, time, and appropriate duration, identifying, inviting, and confirming participants, facility arrangements where required.
- Prepare travel arrangements, expense reports, and all items needed to ensure the Managing Director’s successful focus on external relations and organizational growth.
- Understanding the nature of each functional area of the Company, including Research & Development, Commercial, Product Development, Technical Operations, Legal and Regulatory Affairs
- Preparing critical meeting agendas and sending out pre-meeting documentation/briefs
- Participating in meetings and responsible for tracking outcomes and deliverables
- Organize and coordinate staff functions and activities
- Supervise daily operations and help oversee projects of high importance
- Keep CEO abreast on current company climate (employee wellbeing, project statuses, new proposals, invoicing etc.)
- Build strong relationships with employees and oversee their progress, noting any issues or successes
- Prepare ahead of formal and informal Board meetings (ensure CEO has up to date information from every function in advance of questions from the board)
- Moderate the e-group meetings
- Researching opportunities in operating areas.
- Proven previous consulting environment experience is a must
- Proven ability to quickly learn new things
- Concise written and verbal communication
- Structured about how to prioritize work and time
- Able to make a clear business case for proposals, engagement letters
- Experience with data analysis
- Consulting and operations expertise
- A passion for building systems and improving operations
- An innate fire to keep yourself and your team accountable and to high standards
- NGN150,000 – 200,000 (including HMO, Pension)
- 10% profit monthly
- The People and Culture
- Work-Life Balance
Wake up every day knowing you are changing lives, you are also given autonomy to propose and implement ideas without having countless meetings, having to prepare PowerPoint slides, as well as getting paid to learn and to work with other smart, driven team members. Your career development path includes COO or Department Head with higher compensation. We also work on a hybrid work model currently.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.