Core Responsibilities including but not limited to:
Works under the general supervision of the Principal
Provides administrative assistance to the Principal
Acts as Communications Director for the Principal and coordinates media relations
Composes and distributes press releases, coordinates all media requests.
Fields media calls, maintains social media, manages public affairs and public relations, communications, and assists the Principal with speechwriting.
Acts as liaison to the Principal on state delegation and special projects
Facilitates meetings, events, and special events involving the Principal’s office. Coordinates participation in special events with other outside agencies and organizations.
Coordinates delegated work plans, performs policy analysis.
Has access to confidential records. Confidentiality is essential.
Participate in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
Oversee day to day operations of all business units including operational and personnel activities and presenting timely reports to the Principal
Ensure fluidity and effective communication
Collaborate with business partners, vendors, and associates to ensure effective business systems or processes.
Assist in employee recruitment, training, performance evaluations
Ensure employees work productively and direct the employee assessment process.
Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and customers
Maintain high standards of operational efficiency
Confer regularly with the Principal to review achievements of all business units and discuss required changes
Build Principal’s image by effectively collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- A confident and assertive individual willing to work independently, occasional travel, and work long hours in an international environment
- Previous relevant multinational experience in the healthcare or life sciences sector
- Modern language skills with fluency in English and other European Language
- First Degree (minimum Second Class Upper Division) with a record of academic achievement
- Experience in a Management Consultancy or multinational Professional Services Firm with strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of English with confident language fluency that confers strong (public) presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills