- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- HND/BSC in Accountancy.
- MBA and or ACCA certifications will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages accounting/banking software.
- A minimum of 15 years cognate working experience with at least 5 years at senior management level.
- Salary is very attractive.