1. Carry out pre-payment audits of the recurrent and capital expenses.
2. Carry out payroll audit before payments for proper accountability.
3. Monitor all revenue points in the hotel to ensure accountability.
4. Verify the physical checks of stocks in the stores with records.
5. Verity all stocks received into the stores and update the records.
6. Ensure monthly stocktaking exercise to ensure re-order.
7. Verify quotations of goods and consider appropriately for action.
8. Verity all stocks received into the stores and update the records.
9. Ensure training of staff in conformity and uniformity to the service delivery.
10. Ensure staff request for permission is by writing to the management
11. Carry out surprise cash counts on the cashiers
12. Report all cases of improprieties, fraud, irregular practices etc in writing to the CEO without delay.
13. Carry out system audit to ensure internal control is adhered to, and report exceptions for further necessary action.
14. Liaise with the external auditor in all financial matters.
15. Attend management meetings.
16. Any other duty that may be assigned by Management from time to time.