- Organizes and provides developmentally appropriate early student education programs; plans and implements curriculum and education for students.
- Provides activities and opportunities that encourage curiosity, exploration, and problem solving appropriate to the developmental levels and learning styles of students.
- Plans and prepares classroom setting; oversees safety and educational programs; supervises students in the classroom; provides a supportive environment in which students can learn and practice appropriate and acceptable individual and group behaviour.
- Interacts with parents and guardians; maintains open and cooperative communication with parents, encouraging their involvement in the school program
- Writes daily individual assessments of each student's development; student attendance, and related reports.
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the school foundation program as a framework
- Be self-motivated
- Tutor and prepare the students thoroughly for any internal or external examination including competitions and record 100% success
- B.Ed/ B.Sc. in relevant course.
- Nearness to Lawanson and environs.
- Computer savvy.