A leading Indigenous Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company based in Lagos urgently requires suitable and energetic qualified candidates for immediate employment to fill the vacant position of Chemical Analyst.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Physicochemical evaluation of water, effluent, raw materials, intermediates, and finished pharmaceutical products utilizing both wet chemistry and relevant instrumentation as indicated in official texts.
- Participate in Analytical method validation
- Perform routine calibration of laboratory instrumentation (HPLC, UV-V is Spectrophotometer)
- Perform required laboratory housekeeping and maintenance
- Monitor, initiate requisition of consumables, and oversee Raw material status labeling
- Monitoring and control of bulk/API file samples.
- Evaluation of raw material samples as a prerequisite for purchase
- Material re-testing and validation
- Real-time and R&D accelerated stability testing of products
- Comprehensive and daily water monitoring and evaluation
- Documentation control and disposal management
- Warehouse liaison for NAFDAC product registration purposes.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Industry Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related sciences.
- 2 or more years of experience in a Quality control laboratory in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing plant or related industry
- Knowledge of standard methods of analysis of materials using wet chemistry and instrumentation
- Knowledge of the principles and practice of Quality control and laboratory safety.