We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Ability to create appetizing dishes to enjoy
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment like knives, pans, and kitchen scales.
- Ability to cook different food in a timely manner
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients, inform wait staff about daily specials
- Develop and plan menus and daily specials
- Maintain standards for food storage, rotation, quality, and appearance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable health codes and regulations
- Manage food costing and inventory
- Ability to preserve, and make daily fresh cook soup and varieties of food to customer's satisfaction without complaints such as vegetables, etc..
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality.
- Ability to preserve perishable and non-perishable foods.
- BSc in catering services and hotel management
- A certificate in Culinary is an added advantage
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g grillers, pasta makers, etc..)
- 1 year and above work experience
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 - 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.