We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Ability to create appetizing dishes to enjoy
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment like knives, pans, and kitchen scales.
- Ability to cook different Goods in a timely manner
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients, inform wait staff about daily specials
- Develop and plan menus and daily specials
- Maintain standards for food storage, rotation, quality, and appearance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable health codes and regulations
- Manage food costing and inventory
- Ability to preserve, and make daily fresh cook soup and varieties of food to customer's satisfaction without complaints such as vegetables, etc..
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality.
- Ability to preserve perishable and non-perishable foods
- BSc in catering services and hotel management
- Certificate in Culinary
- Ability to cook specification of customer that is safe fresh
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g grillers, pasta makers, etc..)
- Excellent time management
- 2 years and above work experience in a hotel & restaurant
- Accuracy and responsibility
Work Hours: 7 am - 5 pm (1st shift) and 5 am - 7 am (2nd shift)
Remuneration: NGN 65,000 - 80,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.