- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
- Creatively develop healthy and delicious recipes
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards
- Estimate food requirements and food/labor costs
- Supervise kitchen staff’s activities
- Serve in the capacity of cooks or other chefs if they are not available
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Rectify arising problems or complaints
- Provide nutritional facts of every recipe
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Keep time
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Stay abreast of the latest industry trends and health research.
- Any other responsibilities as may be required at work.
- Proven working experience of 1 - 5 years as a chef in a renowned restaurant.
- Well familiar with the preparation of Nigerian local dishes
- Be health-conscious
- Excellent record of kitchen management
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Capable of delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices
- Diploma/Skills acquisition in Culinary science or related certificate.
- Aged between 22 and 35years
Interested and qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs to email@example.com@gmail.com between now, 7th Nov, 2021.