Our restaurant is seeking a passionate, skilled chef to create delicious meals for our clients. You will be responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating with a team of kitchen staff to deliver food that meets the highest quality standards.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind the budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary school degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Excellent knowledge of continental dishes
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people with food.