We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. Directly responsible for implementing culinary standards and overseeing the culinary operations of USAN & ERHA. Responsible for supervising all Kitchen Functions operations on a daily basis from delivery, preparation, and maintaining of quality food standards; Hygiene, food safety, preparation, and service.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Manage day-to-day Galley operations and catering team.
- Execution of daily Foodservice, quality technique, portions, and presentation.
- Ensure that appropriate sanitation, maintenance, and safety standards are closely followed to include full HACCP compliance on ERHA and USAN
- Menu development and implementation in line with catering service contract requirements.
- Monitoring inventory and oversight of Chop requests, monitoring quality and quantity on delivery to the Erha and Usan and reporting deficiencies to line management.
- Training and supervising all catering staff on daily operations.
- Standardize Production Recipes to ensure consistent quality.
- Assisting and directing Galley staff in meal preparation, creation, and service delivery.
- Develop training matrix for all catering staff and implementation.
- Implement and maintain Culinary Excellence standards
- Attended daily and weekly meetings
- Submit weekly reports on training, and operations.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 2 years of working experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.