Chef Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare authentic handmade artisan pizza while maintaining quality standards
- Strive to develop high quality, innovative and creative pizza menu offerings for our guests
- Follow the FIFO method to maximise freshness
- Attained understanding of various pizzas preparing techniques.
- Prepared pizza dough and all other pizza ingredients
- Prepare BBQ Sauce / Chicken / Meat Preparation for BBQ
- Checked inventory and advised management on stocking needs.
- Clean food prep areas, equipment, utensils and strictly adhere to sanitation, food safety, hygiene, and other health and safety guidelines
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned or required
- Motivate other kitchen staff to properly achieve customers' orders in a timely and neat manner
- Daily staff scheduling and delegating kitchen tasks for the day.
- Received customer orders from telephone, in-store, and drive-through.
- 4-5 years’ experience in a similar position as a pizza maker
- A passion for the craft of making handmade pizza
- Culinary diploma/degree is preferred.
- Ability to take direction and work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Able to spend 100% of the time standing