Chartered Accountant Responsibilities:
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
- Prepare all financial reports as may be requested by the Senior Management
- This role reports to the Regional Manager
Chartered Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- ICAN or ACCA Certified is a must
- MSc in Accounting is a plus
- 5 years post article experience.
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice.