We are looking for an experienced and brilliant Channel Sales Lead to build and scale our commercial partnerships activities, starting with our core market in Nigeria. You will play a key role in defining our local partnerships strategy and go-to-market plans, prioritizing the highest value opportunities, which should drive significant growth and increase Group profitability.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Ensure that you are able to deeply understand what the Group is aiming to achieve across all core objectives
- Convert this understanding of Group objectives into a strategic plan that augments efforts to achieve these objectives
- Source and proactively manage a partner pipeline to ensure consistent growth and regular deal flow
- Building, managing, and growing new strategic commercial partnerships to drive growth and generate revenues
- Reaching out to new partners, conducting presentations for prospective partners, negotiating and managing deals and agreements
- Owning forecasts and defining strategic partner metrics
- Working with Kuda’s internal stakeholders: Growth, Marketing, Product, Legal and CX to maximize deal success
- 8+ years experience in similar Business Development/Sales/Commercial roles
- Deep knowledge of working in a high-growth environment, with a strong network across the African market and direct connections to various key stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial personality with the capability to manage multiple partnerships at the same time
- Capability to prioritize things based on the impact they can have on both the short and long-term Group objectives
- Strong commercial, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Over time, the ability to build out a wider team and to effectively coach and lead this team
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.