- You must provide systems and creates partner management.
- You should also provide monthly reporting of estimate and pipeline.
- You must stay updated with his/her company’s competitions, their products and problems.
- You must ensure that documentation of presentations, financial reports, supplier contracts, price quotations and other paperwork are prepared.
- A Channel Manager must have degree in business or sales management.
- You must have a minimum of five years experience in overseeing channel partnerships, efficient presentation in skills.
- You must have knowledge in using different software. It is preferred to have a master’s degree in this position.